Undergraduate qualifications

Applications for all undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, diplomas & degrees) are closed for the 2018 academic year.

Visit this website in July / August 2018 for updates regarding application dates and application information for the 2019 academic year.

All applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period.

Applicants who plan to enrol for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement may apply via the relevant TVET college or at Unisa via the online or self-help options.